Warwick based Warehouse Manager / Delivery Super Hero
The good people of Britain are loving our beers and as such we’re expanding to improve our delivery capability and capacity.
As a result, we’re looking for a particularly awesome new person to join our great team!
We’re opening a depot in Warwick and require someone on an initial three month contract (with the possibility of moving to permanent) to assist us in getting more of our great beers out across the country.
Therefore, it would be advantageous if you’re based in or around Warwick.
An overview of what the role entails is as follows:
- 41 hours per week. Proposed hours:
- Monday 11:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Check in pallets of cask beer stock in to the depot every Monday from a lorry
- Check out pallets of empty casks back on to the lorry
- Load your van on day previous to delivery or on morning (to suit activity and personal preference)
- Print off driver sheets and delivery run information from emails
- Deliver up to 28 casks of beer each day Tuesday to Friday, collecting empties and any payments from each stop.
- Unloading of empty casks from the van
- Scan and email completed driver sheets to main brewery each day
- Banking any payments made by customers
The majority of the week will see you operating on your own so it’s important you must be happy to work alone and be motivated to get the job done so that our customers and consumers can enjoy the beers they love. There will be a day or days each where you’ll be joined by at least one other member of the team.
- Hold a full driving license (preferably clean)
- Be comfortable driving a long wheel base Transit size van
- Good customer service and interaction
- Able to move casks of beer around (they’re 50kg each)
- Competent use of a computer (emailing, filling in a spreadsheet, printing etc)
- Diligently check in the stock to the depot and put in to place using a pallet truck
- Happy to be working alone for most of the week
The role is due to start imminently and this initial three month contract may well be operated on a self employed basis depending on the successful applicants circumstance, we’re a flexible bunch and would like to agree something that works for everyone.
Pay is to be agreed with the successful applicant but will be in line or better than the market and reflect the responsibilities of the role. We’re a brewery that is on the up in a very crowded market and you’d be an important part of that, whilst based in Warwick, there would inevitably be times to join the main team in Weston for business or social escapades. What’s more, there’s even free beer occasionally too!
To apply, please send a CV and covering email to Dave Turner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Image provided by Designed by Freepik – Thanks fellas!